Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

What a Whirlwind it has Been...


Hi everyone!  I have completely dropped off of this little blog of mine.  I hope you all are doing SO well.  I do also hope to get back into sharing on here.  There have been some major changes since I posted last, and I especially would like to write to keep track of it all myself, as well as share with family and friends.

Some things that have changed:  Well, let's see......

I have both gotten and quit a job since I was on here last. (It was awesome, but we mil-spouses have to move, you know.)

My college's administration suddenly announced that they were closing the college.   We alumna didn't take too kindly to that idea, so we formed a non-profit, appealed to the Supreme Court of Virginia, raised over $20 million and the Lord saved our school.  Sweet Briar College.  It's awesome.

Jon and I had the chance to visit pretty much our entire families as we just wrapped up a cross country trip. 

What allowed us to take such a trip?  Well, the Army just moved us to HAWAII.  We are beyond pumped and so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us here.  Jon is already started to work, and I am wrapping things up as we find a place (other than our hotel) to live, and looking for a new job of my own out here.

Happy Summer!

4 comments:

  1. So many exciting things happening in your neck of the woods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful!! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete