Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!



Happy Friday!  Today I'm linking up with Andrea and sharing some of my favorite things from the week.

Y'all, this is my first ever experience with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I know many of you blogging ladies have been all over it, and thank.you.so.much. for sharing this sweet not-so-secret event.

I've really been trying to be good with not buying anything and had been successful until a few small purchases to enjoy these sales on NEW line merchandise.  I think that's still something I'm trying to break down in my mind.  I was explaining it to Jon last night as if it was the greatest discovery since the Kitchen Aid mixer.  I think I've been living under a rock.

Nordstrom brings out their Fall line, puts it on sale, and then returns it to regular price for the season. what?  If you're like me and you've never even looked at Nordstrom because it's intimidating, you may want to reconsider.

These are some of my favorite items on sale now:

This robe = incredible.  I'm not even a robe person, but I brushed up against this smooth thing, and bam, I'm a robe person.  The blue floral is cute, but the black and white is my favorite.

While in the pj section, I fell in love with the print of these shorts, and the lace detail = adorable.  Super soft, and great for a gift, too!

Speaking of gifts, I'm sure most of you have seen the Kate Spade glitter earrings!  These are a little wild for me normally, but I actually think they are quite fun and girly!


Can someone please buy these wine glasses so we can use them when I visit you?  I love the "home" idea and would adore some VA glasses while out here in HI, but I simply can't justify trying to jam another wine glass into our limited cabinet space.  So buy, and enjoy for me. :) Thank you.

My first Kendra Scott purchase happened at this sale when I bought these little beauties.  I had been wanting some for a while, but again, trying to exercise some discipline what with the move to Hawaii and the Lord being enough.  However, I could justify $30 much easier than $60 so I got them.:)
Have you browsed the sale?  What are some of your favorites?


4 comments:

  1. I didn't shop the Nordstrom sale (I might be the only blogger who didn't, LOL!) but they have some beautiful things! Love the earrings you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun picks, lady! Love those earrings and the Kendra earrings are gorgeous! That robe looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about it either....thank you Shay Shull. Haha!

    I haven't been yet, but it's on my list of things to-do. I literally live across the street from Nordstrom, too! It will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post Have a wonderful week dear:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete