Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Prayers for my sweet friend, Christy

I just wanted to drop in with a little prayer request for my sweet friend, Christy.

 She's flying out right about now for a missions trip to Peru.
I would love if you would join me in praying for her and the group going as God uses them to reach and to love on others...that He would reveal His truth more and more clearly to each of them, and aid them in being sensitive to the movements of the Spirit.

Christy was just briefly sharing details last night on the villages she will be visiting, and it sounds as though people there are so thirsty for the Word.

She is particularly nervous about her health as well as the health of the group because of the tremendous altitude at which they will be located.  Please pray that the Lord would keep them strong, equipping them to share His good news. :)

Thanks for joining, sisters.

Love!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment