Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Bomb Diggity Relaxing Weekend

So I was blessed to have a 4 day weekend with the holidays. It was awesome.  Friday I slept in, went to the gym, did some things around the apartment, got a haircut and just lounged while catching up with the best girly friend.  It was so nice. :)  Saturday, I did just about the same, but ventured to Barnes & Noble just to get out and have a change of scenery.  I love Barnes & Noble.  I usually leave with my to-read list much longer than when I walked in.  I probably haven't ventured out with a book to just sit and read for hours by myself since I was in college. It was super. I will be doing this regularly.  As you know, I'm reading "Captivating",  and I promise to blog about it soon.  I just need to get my thoughts together. Perhaps tonight. :)

Nomnomnomnom. Best sandwich ever.
I was there for quite a while, so I decided to order some dinner at Starbucks.  This definitely resulted in me having a sandwich that rocked my world.  I was so excited I took a picture.  I love food. This was their Turkey Cranberry Pesto sandwich I believe?  I will try to pay more attention next time.  Anyway, I loved it. Check it out.  This was my relaxing evening.  Oh yeah, and then my roomie, me and another friend ventured out to grab drinks and appetizers at a nearby restaurant.  It was super awesome to actually be social.  I ate my weight in nachos, and we got some free, amazing cheesecake. All in all, a good night.



Best Taco Bell item ever.


Sunday, I paid in the gym for eating my weight in nachos. haha Then, I went to my awesome church. GREAT news!...They're growing so large that soon we will go to 2 services!  This is awesome news, solely because God is awesome! :) Service was great. I caught you guys up to speed here.  Then, I packed my bags and home to the parents'! But first, Mom and I met in town to enjoy some Taco Bell. I also love Taco Bell, especially Chalupas! :)



Best team ever.
Then, I went home in time to watch both play off games of course!  I am a HUGE Baltimore Ravens fan! :) And yes, we are playing in the SUPER BOWL.  I am beyond excited.  However, I pray that myself along with the team continues to remember that the Lord Himself is responsible for their success.  It is so easy to get wrapped up in the excitement of it all.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game with my amazing parents and Beau, my sweet Dachshund. He too is a Ravens fan.  

Monday,  I supported our nation's economy with some retail therapy.  This was awesome as always.  I was only bummed I didn't see my best friend who was home as well this weekend. :( However, we are working it out.  :)  I hope all of you had an amazing weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment