Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

eShakti Feature & Review


eshakti staying salty blog

Happy Tuesday, Ladies!  Today I would like to feature a super cute online boutique I got a dress from a few weeks ago.  I had to see it to believe it, y'all.  eShakti truly represents real fashion for real people.  How often have you tried on a dress and thought, "aw man, I love this one, but it's just a little too short", or "this would so be cuter if it were sleeveless".  eShakti makes this wishlist a reality with their style customizations.  Simply shop from their cute designs, then customize your length, sleeve length, style and fit for the clothing you choose.  Amazing, huh?

Check out this example posted on their site:

eshakti staying salty blog

I'm always a little skeptical about the fit when ordering clothing online, but eShakti thoroughly impressed me.  I don't think the dress I ordered could have fit any more perfectly.  I absolutely love it!  I'm even looking forward to wearing it into fall with some cute cardigans.

eshakti staying salty blog
eshakti staying salty blog


eshakti staying salty blog


Right now they are running a Buy One, Get One Free sale site-wide, so hurry on and find your perfectly styled pieces.

Follow eShakti on Pinterest and Instagram for more style inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment