Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Ana and Jonathan's Wedding

Hey, y'all!  Is it really Friday already?  I have been meaning to post a recap of last weekend's wedding all week.  Since it's already Friday, I figured I better hop to it!

My cousin, Ana, married her sweet man, Jonathan, last weekend and it was a wonderful wedding.  Jon and I ventured down to southern VA on Friday, spent time with family, and headed out Saturday afternoon for the big event.:) We were all in constant prayer as it rained (okay, poured) almost all morning for this outdoor wedding to be held at 4pm.  Thankfully, God allowed for the rain to clear off just in time for the beautiful outdoor ceremony.  The couple got married at Winridge Manor and had their reception at Tresca on 8th, two gorgeous venues.  Here are some photos from the day! Congrats Ana and Jonathan!






Happy Friday, Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. What? You were in my neck of the woods and I didn't see you? Next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I love your green dress, girl! This looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete