Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap: A Wedding and More Fun Projects!

Happy Monday, Y'all!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Mine consisted of unpacking/packing for our next move, going to a sweet friend's wedding and spending time working on some projects with my dad.  Saturday night, my friend Megan tied the knot and my sister-in-law, Holly, was her Matron of Honor.  Everything about the wedding was perfect; the colors, the venue, the decor, everything.  Congrats, Megan and Philip! 

wedding friends bridesmaidsbridesmaid


the prizery

wedding bride


On Sunday, I went to church with Dad and spent the afternoon working on some projects with him for furniture for our new place.  I feel like he gave me some real handyman lessons; washing, sanding, painting, staining, sawing, measuring, you name it...super appropriate time spent on Father's Day. :)


diy


diy end table


How about y'all?  How was your weekend spent?

No comments:

Post a Comment