Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, Y'all!  We made it through another week!  I hope everyone is looking forward to what looks like a beautiful weekend.  As usual, I'm linking up with ChristinaDarciApril  and Natasha for Five on Friday.

-one- It's graduation weekend for my little cousin, Blake!  I am so excited to celebrate with him, and of course two of my other cousins/best friends/bridemaids for the whole weekend.

friends

-two- As I said before, I've started picking up little pieces for our next home, and last weekend I found these two additions.  I love the iron coffee mug.  I'm so excited to find the perfect place for it whether it be a planter, k-cup catcher, or candle holder.

decor

-three- I also got these pillows for our new place in sailor blue.  I'm usually a fan of lighter, more neutral colors, but I'm looking forward to incorporating some navy.

pillow
-four- We found out we got the townhome we wanted!  3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms just for the two of us! Come visit y'all!

-five-  A sweet friend gifted me with Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts last weekend, and I am so excited to start reading!

one thouand gifts

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for good news on the new home! Love your recent finds, too! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with pillows so of course those are my fav! When I saw you post the iron mug pic I immediately thought about it holding wine corks (although it would fill up too quickly for me haha) Happy weekend and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your townhome! I love those pillows too!

    ReplyDelete