Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Last weekend: DC with my parents!

Sorry it's taken me forever to post on this!  
I've been crazy busy with wedding vendor meetings & nasty headaches that I think are due to all of the yucky pollen.

So last weekend, I had the privilege of exploring DC with my parents.  Such a blessing!
Mom had been to Arlington Cemetery & seen the monuments in college, while Dad had never seen any of it!  So exciting!
And it was the last weekend of the 2013 Cherry Blossom Festival!
 
We had so much fun, and the weather was perfect!  Praise God!
I remember countless times that day thanking our sweet Father for the absolute gift of such an amazing time to drink in the spring air with my beloved parents.
Mmm.. a day I will always cherish.:)

Plus, with all of the wedding planning, it was nice to get away with the two of them and enjoy sightseeing and relaxing while making more decisions towards the big day.

They each had a great time, and my heart overflowed with joy at the opportunity to share some our nation's most precious places.

I hope each of you are doing so well.

Love,
Claire























2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I looove tulips, those in the picture are so beautiful! Glad you had a fun time with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :)Oh yes! The tulips are SO beautiful! They're Jon's favorite. :) We went to a wedding in Pennsylvania this weekend.. the tulips there are HUGE.

      Delete