Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, Y'all!
Today I'm linking up with Christina at Carolina Charm, Darci at The Good Life Blog, Liz at A. Liz Adventures and Natasha at Hello! Happiness for Five on Friday!  Please join us!

-one- Again this week, my #1 is that I get to see my husband! Yay!  We've had to do long distance again this week so I could finish up work, but I'm heading straight to him this afternoon! Thank the Lord!



-two- Jon and I are in the process of moving into our first "home" together!  Although it's only a one bedroom apartment we are so thankful to be able to call it our home for the next 2-3 months. I'm praying for patience and understanding as we get settled in, and also that God would create in us servant hearts to open our home to others.

-three- Our wedding photos are in!  They are BEAUTIFUL!  Please stayed tuned over the next week as I share our precious memories.

-four- Dunkin Donuts. I'm not sure about y'alls places of work, but in my office, someone is always dropping by with tons of sweets.  This morning I've already enjoyed two delicious donuts. :) Looks like someone may need to visit the gym later.

-five- Getting more time in God's word.  Let's be real.  With maintaining a full-time job, what has been a long-distance relationship, commuting two hours a day, planning a wedding, packing for a move AND getting a healthy amount of sleep, it's difficult to "find" time to read each day.  I read most days, but I look SO forward to having time to enjoy God's word, to savor it, to swim in it, to clearly hear my Father speak to me and not just be "making time for it".  Have I mentioned what a beautiful example my dear husband sets for me?  He often gets up at the crack of dawn to spend time with the Lord before work.  His hunger for the Word is so humbling and encouraging.  One morning while in Tampa, we had the opportunity to read together before I dropped Jon off for his class.  I love precious times like these.

4 comments:

  1. You wedding pics look gorgeous! Can't wait to see more as I am now a follower :)


    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um..your wedding photos are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete